About the Author:

Recent Posts:

What is a MAST Permit? A dark beer on a rustic old bartop.

What is a MAST Permit?

The MAST permit, or Mandatory Alcohol Server Permit, is a required document for anyone who serves, mixes, sells, or supervises the sale of alcohol for on-premises consumption at any establishment licensed to sell liquor in the State of Washington.

Read More »